Wednesday, January 11, 2012

R.I.P Jeremy

Hey guys. Today has been a really rough day and I really wanted to share this. A very loved, young man has moved on this morning. We will all miss his sweet spirit. The way he made everybody feel better and was a real friend for everyone. I want to share a poem that I wrote, and I am dedicating it to him. We will miss you Jeremy. I hope you realize how loved you are. You will always be in our hearts. Please keep his family in your prayers everyone. Nobody can forget the impact Jeremy had on our lives, those who knew him...and even those who didn't. He was such an amazing guy! We will miss you!
Your Legacy
By:Alissa Lopez

Tears are flowing
We're just standing in the silence
Nobody says a word
We hug
We cry
We listen
No words, just feelings.

We all can feel it
The pain, the hurt, the sadness
Wishing we could have one more day,
One more day to tell you
We cared and loved you...
And we always will, Jeremy

Your gone
And now we are given the opportunity,
The chance of a lifetime,
To carry you in our hearts.
To keep your legacy going,
Keep your happy spirit alive...
Forever and always!