Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gotta love the dentist...

So today I was as some might say, given the opportunity to go to the dentist. I know this totally going to be a strange post, but just bare with me. So, I have a great dentist. He's amazing! Haha hopefully he doesn't see this, but he is so cute too. :) Anyways, now half my face is numb and I can't really talk or laugh...or even smile! It's so depressing, and I look so bad!!! Hopefully the numbing will go away soon, but in the meantime, let's get some quotes going!!! And yes...they will be dentist quotes. Haha.

"Happiness is a dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand on the drill." -Johnny Carson

"I was never afraid of anything in the world except the dentist." -Taylor Caldwell

"You don't have to brush your teeth - just the ones you want to keep." -Author Unknown

"I find that most men would rather have their bellies opened for five hundred dollars than have a tooth pulled for five." -Martin H. Fischer

"Although I'm in pain now, I'm glad I went to the dentist." -Alissa Lopez

"Trips to the dentist - I like to postpone that kind of thing." -Johnny Depp