Saturday, January 21, 2012

On my mind...

So this week, I've had a lot of time to just think about things. I've had a really interesting week and some really good moments. Of course, it wasn't all good, but we shouldn't dwell on all the bad things in our lives. I've really started to accept the death of Jeremy. After I talked to his grandfather at the viewing, I've been able to accept the decision Jeremy had made. So, things are getting better, but I know life gets hard and I'm so grateful for people who have been there for me through all of this. I have great friends, who have let me cry on their shoulders, comforted me, talked with me, said uplifting words, and given me many hugs in times of need. Thank you to all of you that have talked to me this past week, or have helped me in some way. I know I can always count on you. I hope you all know, I'll be there for you all when you need a shoulder to cry on. So, here are some quotes, they all have to do with things that have been running through my mind throughout this whole week. Thank you everyone!

"You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel." -Unknown



"You say you love the rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when it shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when it blows. So don't ask me why I am afraid when you say that you love me too." -William Shakespeare


"When you touch someone with your spirit, in turn they touch your soul with their heart." -Unknown


"The best way to live life is to hang on to today like there's no tomorrow." Susan Gale


"And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." -Unknown

"When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities. But when He doesn't solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities." -Unknown


"Life is too short for people to be untrue." -Unknown

"Your struggles were never meant to break you down, but to make you stronger." -Unknown


"Have the courage to live. Anyone can die." -Robert Cody

"Use your smile to change this crazy world. Don't let this crazy world change your smile." -Unknown


"Forgive me if I smile, it's just to hide my fears. Forgive me if I laugh, it's just to hide the tears." -Unknown

"You better live everyday like it's your last day, 'cause one day you're gonna be right." -Ray Charles

"Let's be honest. Life sucks. You may not know what to do at times, who to trust, what you like, people will change, and people will leave you. But like everything else, good comes with the bad. You'll be able to make decisions, you will always be able to trust somebody, you'll like different things, you may change, and learn to live with the memories people have left with you. Life may get rough, but it will always get better." -Alissa Lopez


"A thousand words won't bring you back. I know because I've tried, neither will a million tears. I know because I've cried." -Unknown 


"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards." -Vernon Saunders Law