Saturday, January 14, 2012

Learning from your experiences...

Wow, this week has been crazy. I can officially say, probably the worst week yet that I can remember. Lots of tears flooded my eyes these past few days. Thursday though, I felt numb...like I was just running through the motions, not really thinking of what I was doing. Just doing them. I have never felt that way before, never felt the way I've felt this week. I've learned a lot this week. A lot about myself, my friends, and life. I've realized that from these experiences I've had this week, have really changed how I look at other people and I look at myself. Hopefully, tonight will be better, seeing that I'm going to preference tonight. I still have a ton of things to do. I completely forgot the boutonniere! So, we'll see how the day goes. Thankfully, I have the weekend to start thinking clearly again. I been really distracted this week thinking about things. Anyways, time for the quotes.

"I've realized you are never truly prepared for anything. Even if you think you are, you're not. Life always throws something at you that you weren't expecting." -Alissa Lopez

"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So, take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. You just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you, tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all live in the moment, because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back." -Unknown

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the one that has opened for us." Alexander Graham Bell

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile." -Unknown

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." -Unknown

"You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret." -Unknown

"Feelings change. Memories don't." -Joel Alexander

"I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past of try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up, it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be." -Lisa Brooks