Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Losing you.

So, it's a new month and I thought to do this. I know what it's like when you lose somebody you love. It hurts. It takes a while to move on, or sometimes we never move on. Like I said, I know what it's like. It can be your friend, your sister, your dad, or even yourself. But we all experience a time in our life, where somebody close to us will leave us. Maybe they die, or maybe things just happen and you never see each other. So, I found some quotes...just a few, but I thought they should be shared. Hope you like them, and they help.

"You don't realize what you have, until it's already gone." -Alissa

"Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult." -Unknown.

"No, I'm not OK. I am exhausted. Life is exhausting. Loving people is exhausting. And thinking you've lost someone you love? Well, that's the most exhausting thing of all." -Unknown

"Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours." -Unknown