Wednesday, November 16, 2011

5 Adorable Quotes!

These quotes are a little newer to me, but I love them and I want to share them with you. Oh and sorry I haven't been on in forever...I've had really late night rehearsals...but that will all be over next week. So, here's those five quotes and I hope you like them too!

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." -James Dean

"Fall in love or fall in hate. Get inspired or be depressed. Ace a test of flunk a class. Make babies or make art. Speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in the corner. Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Forgive yourself. Breathe. And enjoy the ride..." -Unknown

"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous." -Ingrid Bergmen

"Friendship isn 't about whom you've known the longest...it's about who came, and never left your side." -Unknown

"Playing the piano sets me free. I feel like a whole new person when my fingers are running up and down the keys making music." -Alissa Lopez