Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ahhhh....the love quotes! :)

You all know how love quotes are my favorite kinds of quotes...and if you didn't know that, well now you do. So, here are some more love quotes. I'll try not to repeat any. Hope you like these!

"I want to tell you how I feel, that I love you, but I'm scared that you don't feel the same way." -Alissa



"Immature love says:  'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you." -Erich Fromm

"I look around me at all the girls who are always talking about how hot this guy or that guy is, and then I look at you. No one's whispering or giggling about you. You're not the hottest guy in school, but I fell in love with you anyways. I fell in love with you because of your laugh, and your smile, and your voice, and the way you walk and sit and stand, and the way I feel when I'm around you, and because you're my best friend. The fact that you're pretty good looking helps, but I fell in love with the person you are. I can't tell you this, cause it might ruin our friendship, but you'll always be the hottest guy in the world to me." -Unknown


"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous." -Ingrid Bergmen


"Don't say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is...we aren't right for anyone else." -The Cutting Edge


"As you wish." -The Princess Bride


"Today I caught myself smiling for no reason...then I realized I was thinking of you." -Unknown


"Don't say you love me unless you mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it." -Anonymous


"Love is giving somebody the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to." -Unknown


"You know you're in love when you don't want to go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream."