Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Inspiring love Image quotes












When I am with you,I 


wish I could stop time so


I could spend forver


with you & never have to leave your company....

I LOVE YOU








Don't Judge me 


when you don't 


Know me











I want you to be mine forever...

Your kiss is my drug...







I hate you for leaving me all alone







Your hug is my addiction & your kiss is my drug



























MY heart stopped beating since you left




Staying Right next to u is where i wanna be.




Your love keeps my heart beating...




My Attitude is based on how you Treat me...















 

 I Am nothing special of This I am


sure.I am Just A Common MAn With


Common Thoughts.There Are NO Monuments Dedicated To me And My Name Will Soon Be Forgotten. But


I've Loved Another With All My


Heart And a Soul. And To me That Has 

Always Been Enough. Love ImmI
















I am not useless, I can be used as a Bad Example

























































































































































Nothing lasts forever,


So live it up, drink it down,


Laugh it off avoid the bullshit,


take chances,


& never have regrets,


because at one point,


everything you did was exactly 


what you wanted - LOVE



When you are with me I feel perfect. 

The secret to friendship is to be a good listener.