Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Forgivness begins with me!

I know there are many times that I get angry at people and I hate being the one that has to apologize. But I'm finally starting to grasp that even if they're the ones who are wrong, we still need to forgive them. I know forgiving people doesn't come easy, especially when they are your friend and they really hurt you. I am learning to be quicker to forgive, but I'm still human and need help...so here are some quotes that I hope will help you, as well as myself.

~ "Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms up the heart and cools the sting." -William A. Ward

~ "They who forgive most shall be most forgiven." -William Blake

~ "We forgive freely or we do not really forgive at all." -Lewis B. Smedes

~ "To err is human, to forgive is divine." -Alexander Pope

~ "I have learned that sometimes 'sorry' is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change. -Claire London

~ "It takes a strong person to say 'sorry,' and an even stronger person to forgive." -Unknown

~ "Forgiveness is a sign that the person who has wronged you means more to you than the wrong they have dealt." -Ben Greenhalgh

~ "It takes a second to make a mistake, but a lifetime to try and forget it was your fault." -Jenn

~ "I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people, but when I say I'm sorry, I mean it." -Unknown

~ "I don't forgive people because I am weak, I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know that people make mistakes." -Unknown