Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10 Quotes I can't live without!

Here are 10 quotes I always want to remember. Some of them you have probably heard, but that's ok...because quotes are just amazing that you can hear them more than once. Some of these I like from experinces, while others I just LOVE! :) If you want I would love to hear your top 10 quotes too. So...that means....COMMENT! :) Now...what you've been waiting for....THE QUOTES!!!
10) "Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth." -Unknown
9) "I’m not the girl who runs up to you when I see you, and I’m not the girl who jumps at every moment to talk to you. I am the girl who keeps it all inside and regrets it later." -Unknown 
8) "Tell her how you admire her. When she's upset, hold her tight. Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with. Play with her hair. Pick her up, tickle her and wrestle with her. Just talk to her. Tell her jokes. Bring her flowers just because. Hold her hand and run. Just hold her hand. Let her fall asleep in your arms. Tell her she looks beautiful. Look into her eyes and smile. Kiss her on the forehead. Kiss her in the rain. If you want to be with her...tell her." -Unknown
7) "Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should. And let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything and have not regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad. Smile when you make mistakes. People change and things go wrong but always remember...LIFE GOES ON!" -Unknown
6) "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." -Unknown 
5) "I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight and maybe some days nothing goes right. But when I think about it and take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe. Just maybe. I like being imperfect..." -Unknown
4) "Find a guy who calls you BEAUTIFUL instead of HOT. Who calls you back when you hang up on him. Wait for the boy who KISSES your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the WORLD when you are in your sweats. Who holds your HAND in front of his friends. Who thinks you're just as PRETTY without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he CARES, and LOVES being with you and how he's the LUCKIEST guy in the world to have you. The one who turns to his friends and says, 'THAT'S HER.'" -Unknown
3) "In a world where you can be anything...BE YOURSELF!" -Unknown
2) "Dancing is like dreaming with your feet!" -Constanze 
1) "Be your own kind of beautiful." -Unknown