Sunday, September 11, 2011

Long Time...No Blogging !!!

It’s been a long long time since I last posted on my blog. It’s not because I didn’t had anything to write. But there were many things that didn’t allowed me to write. First of all, from December to February my Trigeminal Neuralgia started nagging me again. And this time it was more intense. Then after it came under control we all (i.e. my family) decided to shift to our new house. So we shifted to our new house in March. It took almost a month to get accustomed to a new place. Soon we realize that here there is a big problem of internet connectivity. Still I couldn’t get broadband connection here which I used in city. Now I have to content with the slow connection of mobile networks. I was so habituated to broadband’s super speed that when I had to use this slow connection I felt like throwing away my pc and mobile. It takes ages to open a web pages, bloggers and everything. It’s really frustrating.