Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Get Well Soon Salman Khan

It’s really sad to know that Salman khan – The Bollywood Superstar is also suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN). I know how it feels when pangs of TN attack as I am also having the same problem since three and a half years. Salman khan has always been my favorite superstar ever since his first release. He has undergone a surgery for this and he needs some rest. As far as my experience of TN is concerned it’s really unbearable and I would like if he takes complete rest before starting work. Because this disorder comes under control quickly when good amount of rest is taken. I don’t know how much surgery will help him as my doctor had strongly advised me against going for a surgery. But since he has undergone a surgery in US and he must have selected the best of  Neuro-surgens. I hope and pray that he recovers and get well soon. After all, I am eager to see him in Bigg Boss 5 and his new film Ek Tha Tiger. Get Well Soon Salman Bhai.