Friday, December 23, 2011

For a friend in need...

Hey guys, I haven't done this before, but my friend is going through some stuff and so I thought this could help. I asked him to give me some quotes that expressed the way he felt, and this is what I got. Some, I may have shared before, but this is how he feels, and as I've said before, quotes can always be heard more than one time. Hope things get better for you soon, just hang in there for now. This one's for you, Andrew.

"Beginnings are scary, endings are sad, but the middle is what counts." -Anonymous

"Sadness flies away on the wings of time." -Jean de la Fontaine

"I'd rather have a fool make me happy than experience make me sad." -Anonymous

"However long the night, the dawn will break." -African Proverb

"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop." -Anonymous

"When I see your smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you." -Anonymous